Mosquito Control Field Technician
Pest Management Professional: Full-Time Great Benefits! Will Train!
Success starts with us!
Mosquito Control Field Technician (Seasonal): Rosenbloom Pest Control is a fast-growing, locally-owned business and we’re looking for Mosquito Control Field Technicians to join our team. If you’re an organized, motivated, self-starter looking for a position that will offer you professional growth in a range of areas, this could be the ideal job for you.
See why Baltimore Magazine honored Rosenbloom Pest Control with the prestigious Best of Baltimore award! Our passion is to improve our customers and our employees’ quality of life. We achieve this through happy team members that are on the path of improvement and growth for a better future. We provide pest control services to residential and commercial customers. We’re a family-owned company with a warm caring culture!
Job Description: Field technicians provide outdoor pest control services to customer’s yards.
Benefits for you:
- Enjoy a paid training program which will allow you to learn from veteran professionals.
- Pay $20.00 per hour
- Bonus programs
- Weekends off
- Personal training and development coaching
- Management that will do everything it can to help you succeed, grow, and advance
- Very friendly, healthy, family-like company culture
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use
- Flexible, independent, work environment
- Access to the best resources, tools, and technology
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Strong observational skills
- Think creatively and problem-solve
- A solid work ethic
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Have a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Possess a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have a driver’s license and good driving record
- Visually inspect and treat for mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other outdoor pests
- Communicate to the customer the service expectations, procedures and make recommendations for reducing mosquito activity.
- Maintain chemical and operational records in accordance with state requirements • Keep a clean and well-organized service vehicle
- Handle pesticides in accordance with state and federal regulations
- No formal education required. The company will provide training and assist with obtaining the required certifications
- Read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Able to pass a drug screening. (Substances Screened for: Amphetamines; Barbiturates; Benzodiazepines; Cocaine; Methadone; Methaqualone; Opiates; Phencyclidine; Propoxyphene)
- Satisfactory background check
- This is typically a full-time position Monday to Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM). Hours will depend on the season and may changes as operational needs dictate
- This position requires the employee to work outdoors and handle pesticides during the warm summer months. The employee will also be required to use and carry a 30-pound backpack while wearing, personal protective equipment, long sleeves, and pants. Labor intensive!
Contact us today!
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT.