Office Manager: Full-Time Great Benefits! Will Train!
Success starts with us!
Are you experienced in managing and mentoring people?
If what you are looking for is a small but rapidly growing company with a warm, family- like environment, where growth and personal development will be nurtured, recognized and appreciated, you have come to the right place!
Benefits for you:
- Enjoy a paid training program which will allow you to learn from veteran professionals.
- Great pay $58,000-65,000 per year
- Paid time off
- Medical benefits
- Bonus programs
- Personal training and development coaching
- Management that will do everything it can to help you succeed, grow and advance
- Very friendly, healthy family-like company culture
- Long-term career path in service, sales and management
- Teamwork environment
- Access to the best resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Security in a company that cares about you!
- You will have a minimum of five years Office Management Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher a must
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- Must have experience in establishing and maintaining positive, ongoing, professional relationships with customers and employees
- Outstanding phone skills are mandatory
- Exhibit professional image, credibility, integrity, problem solving, organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, and follow-through skills
- Must have a “vision” and the ability to execute goals
- Numerical aptitude and good judgment required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills are a must (critical thinking). You will have excellent time and personnel management and skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Be familiar with social media platforms
Your job responsibilities
We are looking for a responsible office manager to oversee daily office operations. Duties of the office manager include providing support to staff and world-class customer service to our customers. Your job duties will include:
- Managing and supervising office staff
- Managing a cloud-based software program
- Writing website blogs
- Answering the phone
- Responding to email requests
- Sending out contract renewals
- Processing new contracts and contract renewals
- Human resources
- Maintaining data in various modules
- Collecting and recording payments
- Credit card processing
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Special projects
Rosenbloom has been serving our valued customers since 1997. We are locally owned and an independent pest control and termite company. Our success has been built on our devotion to the community we serve, our commitment to our clients, and our care and concern for our employees.
Our customers and employees consider us part of their extended family. Come join us!
If you are looking for a career, and not just a job – contact us today!
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Deadline to Apply:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT.