Pest Management Professional
Pest Management Professional: Full-Time Great Benefits! Will Train!
Success starts with us!
See why Baltimore Magazine honored Rosenbloom Pest Control with the prestigious Best of Baltimore award! Rosenbloom Pest Control is seeking quality people to join its elite pest prevention team. Our passion is to improve our customers and our employees’ quality of life. We achieve this through happy team members that are on the path of improvement and growth for a better future.
Benefits for you:
- Enjoy a paid training program which will allow you to learn from veteran professionals.
- Great pay $40,000-50,000 per year
- Paid time off
- Medical benefits
- Bonus programs
- Personal training and development coaching
- Management that will do everything it can to help you succeed, grow and advance
- Very friendly, healthy family-like company culture
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use
- Long term career path in service, sales, and management
- Flexible, independent work environment.
- Access to the best resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Security in a company that includes first-rate safety training and personal protective equipment
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Strong observational skills
- Think creatively and problem-solve
- A solid work ethic
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Have a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have a driver’s license in good standing with the MVA
- Possess a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- A background in sales or customer service is highly desirable
In this position, you will provide pest detection, elimination, and prevention to an established route of commercial and residential customers. You will provide protection to facilities such as restaurants, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, food processing facilities, office buildings, and residential homes.
If you are looking for a career, and not just a job – contact us today!
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Apply:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT.